Monday, June 24, 2013

Pawanmuktasana – Waste gas/air Release

Variety-1
Exhale slowly, raise the left leg to a 90 degree angle from the floor. 
Bend the leg at the knees and rest the thigh against the abdomen, keeping the knee and ankle together.
Encircle the knee with both arms, hands clasping opposite elbows
Bend the neck and place the chin on the knees. Continue to maintain the asana, and try to exhale the air and remove the waste air from stomach


Repeat the same with right leg also
Alternate the two positions 3 times

Variety-2




Repeat the same, now with both legs together, do this for at least 5 times

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for this great article Ravi. I would like to share my experience. I practice this asana everyday to get rid of stomach problem specifically to release the trapped gas. I have been doing this since 3 months and I have seen an improvement in my appetite.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UArmfqhbWLk

    ReplyDelete